All orders are shipped within 2 business days. Domestic (continental U.S.) orders will be charged $5.00 shipping. All vitamin/supplement orders will be shipped to you USPS ground. Orders which include bulk/heavy items (protein bars, teas, cosmetics, magnesium, foods or liquids) are subject to additional freight costs.
Orders shipped outside the continental U.S. to an APO number or P.O. box will be charged all freight plus $5.75.
We will ship all ordered items that are currently in stock, canceling any items not currently in stock.
VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER.
- To authorize credit card payment, call 1-614-834-4372. See Hours of Operation »
- You can also Fax your authorization to 1-614-834-5166.
Checks or Money Orders
Personal and business checks are welcome, as are money orders. Any check returned to us by any bank will result in a $20.00 return check charge.
Consumer has 14 days to return or exchange items under the following guidelines:
- We cannot accept items for return that have been opened or damaged.
- Books cannot be returned.
- No return on foods/wines.
- The original sales receipt must be present in order to receive a refund or an in-store credit will be provided.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Harvest Moon Café and The Garden Herb Shop collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions over the phone.
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find links that that link to other sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on March 28, 2012